Search the forum,

Discuss ronaldo will he leave or stay in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

LM Ceramics

weird behaviour from ronaldo i think he should stay from my point a view he makes the premiership better i dont like the glory hunting united but i would prefer ronaldo to stay in england i mean man utd are the european champions real madrid have been under achieving for 4 years if not longer i think if he left united i would consider it to be a step down he may aswell stay living in cheshire and move to BOLTON

H

howard

real Madrid have just won the league for the 2nd year running they are 1 of the biggest football clubs in the world

B

brummie tiler

I cant understand why he would want to leave, he's scored a sack full of goals this season and played out of his skin. If he goes to real there is no way he will be as prolific as he was this season. I think he should give it a couple more seasons at united then maybe give it a go at real

I

IvegotsTILE

I also think Madrid will be a step down,look how badly they have done in the Champions League over the last few years.
The only thing is he has done nothing to quash the rumours,if he was adament on staying he would tell real he's not interested.

C

CTD Marie

I don't like him i think he should go.

Yes he is a skilled football and has scored many goals but i think he is too cocky.

He has a contract to Manchester utd for another how many years yet,he should be a man if he wants to go and stand up to Alex Ferguson and deal with the consquences, if he don't want to go he should put an end to the stories and concertrate on the euro 2008 with his home nation and next season wit Manchester Utd.

Just my opinion.

dptiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
300k a week. i would serious have to think about it.
although i would have to give up tiling. or at least go part time..

Reply to ronaldo will he leave or stay in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen