Search the forum,

Discuss Road tax. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rob Z

Do you also pay personal property taxes on your vehicles? This varies state-by-state. Some states have high personal property taxes and high registration fees, other are low on both,or a combination of the the two extremes. Virginia's registrations fees are quite reasonable.

My business vehicles are taxed annually at a rate of 4.20% of their assessed value.:incazzato:

D

Deleted member 9966

Do you also pay personal property taxes on your vehicles? This varies state-by-state. Some states have high personal property taxes and high registration fees, other are low on both,or a combination of the the two extremes. Virginia's registrations fees are quite reasonable.

My business vehicles are taxed annually at a rate of 4.20% of their assessed value.:incazzato:

thankfully not Rob. Well, at least, not yet. Don't tell the British government that little gem otherwise we're all doooooommmmeeeeddd! :yikes:

U

user123

Good grief!! :ban: :ban: :ban:

U

user123

:yikes::yikes::yikes:

G, I've just looked at a website that reckons your annual road tax will cost £245 :yikes:

Seems you're right.... is there a crying smiley??? :yikes: :thumbsdown:
Still, it's a good car...maybe the previous owner sold it just because of the tax increase? But it all seems totally mad.... I drive so little in comparison to others... sob sob sob...

U

user123

£235 per year G

That is a cat J then.. 191 G/KG is J.. so £235 for 12 months..:yikes:

That's what I figured, too, :thumbsdown: got seriously worried when I saw the M1 letter... looking at band M :yikes: good grief, what madness... I guess I'll have to earn some money, won't I... not due until November 1st as 6 months was included in the purchase price.... :juggle:

I've been looking at getting a land rover, seems LPG is the way forward

If it's petrol, you can convert it to LPG and get much lower tax and get twice as many miles for your money. :hurray:

You don't get any reductions in the road tax, I have a LPG converted Shogun Sport, and because it can run on either Petrol or LPG you have to pay the full price :mad2:

Reply to Road tax. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.