Search the forum,

Discuss Redundancy forcing a change of trade. Going to give it a go! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

dingabell

Hi all. I'm about to be made redundant at the printing company I've worked at for 23 years since leaving school. Bit of a shocker but the printing industry is in a right old mess at the moment, and to be fair I don't really enjoy it anymore. This is probably my only chance to learn a new trade and I'm strongly considering tiling. I'm currently looking for a course (probably a pretty comprehensive 4 week one) and was wondering if anyone could recommend somewhere. I live in the S East but will travel for a good one. I read some previous posts about Chase Tiling Academy in Cannock but the link which was posted doesn't seem to work. Also I can't find any website for them. Does anyone know if they've changed their name or even if they still exist? I asked for advice a while ago on this forum when I was tiling my bathroom and it was a massive help, so forgive me if I bombard you all with daft questions over the next few months. Cheers guys.

I

Ian

Welcome along to TF. If you go to the homepage, there is a forum specifically dedicated to courses, have a read through, some good info on there and a stack load of reviews.

Sent via tapatalk for iPhone 5

Reply to Redundancy forcing a change of trade. Going to give it a go! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen