Currently reading:
raimondi pedalo wash boy

Discuss raimondi pedalo wash boy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gall.B

I am not buying any more new 'kit' for the lads for a while, who am I kidding? looking at the Raimondi Grout cleaner at the moment, but not sure if its any good. What do you think?

Pebbs

Is that the Berta machine you are refering too?

Seen it in Diatechs showroom, but havent used it sorry, would be the dogs on huge floors, dont know how it would cope in corners etc or how much hassle it is to fill and empty or transport.

N

NZ_Tiler

An old boss of mine had a Berta. It is bloody brillant. You need to do the edges as normal, but still the machine is a huge time saver, and is easy to get the tiles cleaned off with very little haze. We used it on 4 balconies of Basalt each around 100m2. Made light work of it. If I owned one I would only bother using it for floor areas that are 30m2 +.
I didn't like the grout applying machine much, but it is useful for buffing, and applying sealer to large tiled areas.

J

jdoda

I have the pedalo wash boy i find the floor mop handle uncomfortably to use ( seems a strange angle for me) and although it does clean well i find it leaves a little to much water on the floor even with vigorouse (never could spell) pumping of the foot thing

Also is a very heavy bit of kit when full with water something like 42 litres of water plus grout residue when finished if you are on your own needs draining before you get it out of house i made wood ramps and thin garden tray so do not have to lift it to high. Bit like putting car on ramps to drain oil

To be honest do not use it often due to weght

Although not the cheapest option i find the fastet way to grout large area is some one putting on another following with wash boy ( 125sqm last week 5 hrs with a couple tea breaks)

The raimondi oversized hand sponge is a great bit of kit good water retention and comfortable to use.

I do find the broom mop great for putting on sealer though no air bubbles like with roller and big area with one sweep

Reply to raimondi pedalo wash boy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.