Search the forum,

Discuss Quotes you don't really want in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Had a call from a rough sounding bint yesterday.......and from a rough part of town.

Oh well........a jobs a job, I thought.

Went around this evening to look at it. :yikes:

Parked in the front garden was a manky looking Avondale Chavtastic caravan.....with equally looking manky burbury looking curtains.......garden full of rubbish, settee, half an engine, you know wot I mean.

Anyway.........knocked on the door, and a Waynetta look a like answered, complete with roll up hanging from the side of her dribble stained mouth.

Oh poo.......thought I :thumbsdown:

She just turned her back to me and started walking up the stairs. (I did ponder the idea of running away at that point)

"COME ON" she said :yikes:

So I followed up the manky full of dodgy looking stained stairs, which had that dodgy, or should it be doggy smell about it. I think the dogs would wipe there feet to go out of this place.

"Its in there" said Waynetta.

Oh FFS.............tiles, I think used to be white, well, about 40 decades ago before they got stained by constant smoking on the lavvy.

A window was boarded up, with I think, like plasterboard.....it was hard to tell.

I told her the tiles need to come of as the cement would not take to the 1/2" thick layer of nicotine. Oh, does it :mad2:

Anyway, I quickly measured up and got the F out of there.

My quote WILL be chuffing expensive........and I won't be able to do it till November 2010 :lol:

My wheels were still on my van upon my return :smilewinkgrin:

Don't you just love em

Last edited:

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
cj i just landed a job in niddrie marschall next to craigmillar.....shockin estate cant beleive they accepted my price im keekin me drawers:smilewinkgrin:

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
cj i just landed a job in niddrie marschall next to craigmillar.....shockin estate cant beleive they accepted my price im keekin me drawers:smilewinkgrin:

Bloody hell Kilty.

My Mrs is from there............was up that way a couple of weeks ago.

they have mastered the art of removing car wheels whilst they are still moving.

Craigmillar............now your talking rough as.....

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
CJ, you were drunk mate, it was your house........................:lol:

Don't own a caravan Fred. :lol:

Couldn't help but notice that they had a nice suite............that you would love :smilewinkgrin:

F

Fred

Don't own a caravan Fred. :lol:

Couldn't help but notice that they had a nice suite............that you would love :smilewinkgrin:

I need a new suite, well, you know my one..............:mad2::lol:

C

Colour Republic

Bloody hell Kilty.

My Mrs is from there............was up that way a couple of weeks ago.

they have mastered the art of removing car wheels whilst they are still moving.

Craigmillar............now your talking rough as.....

I hope you're not talking about your wife:yikes:

Reply to Quotes you don't really want in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen