Currently reading:
Porcel Thin 1200x600

Discuss Porcel Thin 1200x600 in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

Way things are developing it's inevitable I'm going to install at some point, eager to cross it off my 'done that' list Simon,just looking at prices for flash cutters ! Based in ramsgate Simon anything interesting crops up bear me in mind please bud. Thanks Andy
My thoughts exactly . I did some 1200 x1200 6mm ealier this year . Obs not as thin as this job .

O

Old Mod

What size Simon?Not sure how the system hear works but I'm going to put my email and face book business page and we can have a head to head [email protected] f/b A+A Ceramic Tiling. Hope that's ok Admin apologies if not
Hi Andrew,
If you go in to your profile you’ll see a heading of ‘signature’ you can put your details in there and they will show at the bottom of your posts when viewed on pc, lap top, or tablet, and on your phone if you turn it landscape as opposed to profile.
We discourage personal details actually in posts because internet bots collect this information automatically and you can gain lots of spam in your email.
You can also register in the ‘find a tiler’ section, in the menu at top of the page.
And welcome.
You can also go to the ‘welcome forum’ and introduce yourself and tell us a little about you, that’d be appreciated. :thumbsup:

Reply to Porcel Thin 1200x600 in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc? Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement