Search the forum,

Discuss NVQ Assessment in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

V

ValleyTiling

Hi. Had my City & Guilds 3 years ago and have been self employed since but in the process of immigrating to Australia with the wife and kids and have been told I will need NVQ, as City & Guilds not recognised down under. Does anyone know where I can get assessed for as little cash as possible? Live and work in South Wales. Cheers

B

Brinkley

give chase tiling academy a call monday google them they maybe can offer you the ewpar whuchich will gain you the nvq2

M

Max@ableskills

Hi. Had my City & Guilds 3 years ago and have been self employed since but in the process of immigrating to Australia with the wife and kids and have been told I will need NVQ, as City & Guilds not recognised down under. Does anyone know where I can get assessed for as little cash as possible? Live and work in South Wales. Cheers

Hi. If you can prove 5 years practical experience within the tiling industry then you can qualify for the EWPA route (fasttrack route) if less than 5 years experience then OSAT route (see our website for details). If you are interested call our office to discuss.

P.S. Every week we have people from all over the UK undertaking assessments or training in various disciplines with us so we regularly arrange accomodation for people that require it.

Reply to NVQ Assessment in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen