Search the forum,

Discuss nightmare day.. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

Just found the paperwork!!! [emoji16][emoji15]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411746637.213879.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411746650.546231.jpg

Deduct the amount I paid for the broken wiper stalk and it's at the £800 mark

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Well cant fault the service from my local garage limped it in there at 1:30 pm and they just delivered it back to me (5:30pm) all done... £ 350..:thumbsup:

M

m3fitter

wow.. !! our older vans kept breaking down sporadically, when it happened to the same client on 2 separate occasions, I bit the bullet and leased 2 new ones, £50.00 a week each, after 4 years, give it back, get new ones.. total reliability and new vans give a good impression.

Q

Qwerty

Was it the whole lot in the end or just the clutch? I was offered a cheaper clutch as an alternative but they don't last long.
Glad you got it sorted Andy

D

dave l and l

thats a great price i had new clutch and dual mass fly done two weeks ago and it cost me £870.vw transporter. van was of the road for two days ended up cycling to work

D

Dougs Third Go

mine was off the road for 6 weeks from 23 June till 7 August, after a motorbike hit me, had a toyota hi-lux as a courtesy vehicle but there's nothing like having your own vehicle.

Reply to nightmare day.. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen