• Thread starter Unused Account 1
  • Start date
  • Replies 14
  • Views 4K
  • van

Discuss New van mercedes vito anyone in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

N

NZ_Tiler

Don't have one but was close to buying one.

Often problems with sensors in gearbox, or being stuck in safe mode for ridiculous reasons put me off.

I do like the look of them:bluecar:

J

Just Rizzle

best van ive had got 2 sliding doors which is great for racking get a long wheel base one as able to get sheets of ply in as i do lvt. 2,15 engine good on juice . service every 12k have had no problems

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Avoid the 1.6 diesel as its from the Renault Trafic.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Had a 09 vito until i sold it the other month, 170 thousand on the clock, not a spot of rust anywhere and started 1 st time and drove like new.
Ive got a transporter now, its just as good as the vito if not better , but still wish i got another vito instead.
Ps owt 04 and before are rust buckets, ones after are spot on

U

Unused Account 1

Had a 09 vito until i sold it the other month, 170 thousand on the clock, not a spot of rust anywhere and started 1 st time and drove like new.
Ive got a transporter now, its just as good as the vito if not better , but still wish i got another vito instead.
Ps owt 04 and before are rust buckets, ones after are spot on
How much did you sell it for

Reply to New van mercedes vito anyone in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks