Search the forum,

Discuss need ideas and pics in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

faithhealer

Bathroom to do lads, bath to take out, replace with shower tray / or wet area, Some sort of storage shelving / cabinet at one end, putting 'stand alone' bath in adjoining bedroom! Problem is no external waste pipes allowed, might have to be raised on a plinth for pipe work. He has seen 'coloured slate' and suggested that for the floor which will run from the bathroom to around the bath area. Might need the carpet/tile trim to be curved! (is this possible)
Help

D

DHTiling

You could use summit like this john then use carpet grip on that side to hold it

Uniform Bending Of Profiles With Radius Perforations by schluter
spacer.gif
SCHIENE_10_Q_370x370.jpg

F

faithhealer

Is this the sort of raised plinth you are thinking of?

3435449241_b93c2144bc.jpg
Something like that Richard, The plinth is partly for the plumbing, (trendy house, no exernal waste pipes allowed) and partly because he wants to look out of the window!!(high window as well) He did want a cast iron stand alone bath but he has this tiny stair case and noway am I attemping that. I know you can get plastic ones but was going to see about one similar to your pic, plastic but boxed in.
Thanks

C

Colour Republic

He did want a cast iron stand alone bath but he has this tiny stair case and noway am I attemping that. I know you can get plastic ones but was going to see about one similar to your pic, plastic but boxed in.
Thanks

Is the bathroom high spec? by that does he have a decent budget?

If so could the window not be taken out and the bath hoisted through?

T

Terry Cottar

Hi John

Here are two photos of a very small bathroom that I did for a really good designer ... he was able to make all this fit and look good. The vanity and the toilet got raised up because of plumbing problems in the framing below.

These photos make this bath look even larger than it was...it was tiny.

rob

thats not small mate u wanna come to belgium to see small

tel

Reply to need ideas and pics in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.