• Thread starter Old Mod
  • Start date
  • Replies 80
  • Views 12K

Discuss Moto Gp & Formula One in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

I thought I start a dedicated thread to motor sport, so all those who have the urge to post during a live sporting event, can do so.

Then others, like myself who don't always have the luxury to watch live events, can choose to ignore the thread until such time as they're ready.

And hopefully then sporting comments in other threads can be avoided, @antonio! :D

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
This time last year I was In Barcelona for the Moto GP. I was going to go again this year but had to sacrifice it for a stag do in Amsterdam a few weeks ago!!

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
F1 you know what's going to happen but you still have to watch. Well only the start and the last few laps
the difference with British touring car championship is until the chequered flag you have no idea who is going to win and it's full on rubbing, where with f1 if a driver looks at the other the wrong way they get black flagged. Plus it's about 25 quid for a race day ticket. Which is great value. :)

O

Old Mod

This time last year I was In Barcelona for the Moto GP. I was going to go again this year but had to sacrifice it for a stag do in Amsterdam a few weeks ago!!
After watching yday race Pete, was it worth it?
I know where I'd rather of been! Haha

O

Old Mod

marc today unemployed.
nothing to do?
think about me?
go, go to work. :zero::zero:
:arrowheaddown:
Antonio, I knew Vali had won by your post in the good morning thread, that's why I started this one.
That's 3 times you have given results before I have chance to watch! :(
Now you can post to your hearts content, HERE! haha ;):)

I

Italy

Antonio, I knew Vali had won by your post in the good morning thread, that's why I started this one.
That's 3 times you have given results before I have chance to watch! :(
Now you can post to your hearts content, HERE! haha ;):)
:zero::zero:
....:arrowheaddown:.....

Reply to Moto Gp & Formula One in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks