Search the forum,

Discuss Mothers Day today! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

My son said yesterday that he wasn't buying into the commercial marketing of Mothers Day and why isn't there a Son's Day!
I told him that the shed at the bottom of the garden was cold at this time of the year ( even up here in the sunny NE) and this morning he had a bunch of flowers for his mother!
He must have seen the light - coming in through a hole in the felt!

D

DHTiling

4 big bunches of flowers for misses this morning and the joy of having grandaughter stop last night... perfect day.

I

Ian

Our little one told me that Mummy needed a dressing gown, ok I said, let's go and find one! I talked her out of the leopard print one and ended up with one covered in love hearts! At least she got to pick it herself! Hope the wife doesn't have to answer the door in it, lol!

E

enduro

My eldest daughter and wife are at the Evelina Children's Hospital in London at the moment as my daughter is poorly. Myself and Katie my youngest went up there yesterday and went out to lunch with my wife and for her to give her the Mothers day card she had made. All a bit sad today not having Mummy and sister home. :(

A

Aston

sorry to hear this andrew
hope your little girl is ok.
you and your family take care..
ed

Reply to Mothers Day today! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen