Search the forum,

Discuss May as well jump in the deep end in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Andy the tiler

Started 1st job today.On starting read boxes to find they were porcelain 600x300. not a problem for my mates rubi TS70 cutter but too big for my husqvarna 470 obv..Started to panic for real when my small wet cutter wouldnt touch them and the angle grinder stopped grinding,but luckily I work in a building supplies/hire store and was able to borrow,free of charge ,a nice belle wet cutter.Letting the full tiles set at the mo and then heading round to tackle some of those cuts.All round a nice easy first job:thumbsdown: And I think my sister has swine flu:yikes:

T

Time's Ran Out

Andy - did you fix them in any pattern?

Are we going to see photos when its done?

How big is the job?

When will it be finished?

+ 26 more questions:thumbsup:

Timeless John.

A

Andy the tiler

Its my neighbours kitchen.Appox 6 m2,think I should finish it tomorrow if I keep my head down and no more drama. loving it but stressed cuz things didnt run as smooth as I hoped but heyho.

A

Andy the tiler

Job all finished,took till 10 oclock,saturday night too. Customer really happy. Will upload photos soon.Only after photos I,m afraid,stupid not to have taken before and during but I,ll know next time.:8:

D

Deleted member 1779

Well we will PRETEND this is the before photo.....

project2.jpg

See if you improved on this !

Reply to May as well jump in the deep end in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen