Search the forum,

Discuss I've reinstated the green tag for the "Trusted Advisors" in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
A few people didn't like the change when I removed the forum tags, including the green "Trusted Advisor" tags, so I've reinstated that green tag.

elite.gif

Look out for this next to forum usernames.

While those wearing the tag probably are industry-leading tilers who have been in the trade the longest, it is always worth getting advice from a range of manufacturers, local tilers, and other forum members too. No advice found in a forum thread alone should be acted upon.

Always do your research, especially when it comes to selecting ways to get into the trade, which is something many established tilers are starting to avoid contributing advice towards for various reasons.

When selecting a wall and floor tiler to carry out your own work, always seek written estimates from a minimum of three local tilers and always ask for recommendations from previous customers, and follow those up with phone calls and if possible, site visits, to see their previous work. This applies to any tiler, I'm not singling out any specific group here.

That all said, the "Trusted Advisors" are a good place to start when seeking advice on anything to do with the trade at all. They're the ones with the bad knees and backs from carrying out tiling for decades individually, and centuries combined.

Reply to I've reinstated the green tag for the "Trusted Advisors" in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen