Search the forum,

Discuss Its official..... 365 Drills are nominated for an award for PORSADRILL at the TTA in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

Well the award doo is this Saturday... So we are hoping to collect it.

Shedule for this week is:

Thursday / Friday work at the Plumbing show (HIPS) at Newbury racecourse. Finish 5pm Friday. Breakdown.

Friday night: Leg-it over to Excel to buildup for Grand Designs show which starts 10am Saturday. Do buildup Friday night and then go home.

Saturday morning. Start Grand Designs from 10am and then stop at 5pm (an hour early). Shoot to Birmingham in the car for the awards at 7pm start.

Hope to win the award Saturday night.

Sunday. Quick breakfast at 6am in Birmingham and then leg it back down to London for day 2 of the Grand Designs and hope to get there before 10am open doors....

Its going to be a busy busy week.... And by Sunday I better be holding a small glass tower... OR I will cry!

S

Saltire69

Good luck m8.:thumbsup: When u win it i don't think your stand will be opened on Sunday :8: then:party:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Well the award doo is this Saturday... So we are hoping to collect it.

Shedule for this week is:

Thursday / Friday work at the Plumbing show (HIPS) at Newbury racecourse. Finish 5pm Friday. Breakdown.

Friday night: Leg-it over to Excel to buildup for Grand Designs show which starts 10am Saturday. Do buildup Friday night and then go home.

Saturday morning. Start Grand Designs from 10am and then stop at 5pm (an hour early). Shoot to Birmingham in the car for the awards at 7pm start.

Hope to win the award Saturday night.

Sunday. Quick breakfast at 6am in Birmingham and then leg it back down to London for day 2 of the Grand Designs and hope to get there before 10am open doors....

Its going to be a busy busy week.... And by Sunday I better be holding a small glass tower... OR I will cry!

You need to upgrade your Smart Car engine....

[yt]vExpEl0_5-Y[/yt]

D

DHTiling

He's sold it Dan...:smilewinkgrin:...and i want one of those....seen that vid ages ago...speed or wot...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh no! The 365Drills Smart has gone?!?!?! What's he driving now then?

And yeah - Swaped the vid for one showing it nailing a Ferrari 430 - really Smart that is lol

D

Deleted member 1779

No its not sold! It was just in for repair (Engine blew up)

car29.jpg

The smart is back in action

Reply to Its official..... 365 Drills are nominated for an award for PORSADRILL at the TTA in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen