Search the forum,

Discuss Its official..... 365 Drills are nominated for an award for PORSADRILL at the TTA in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

Its official....

365 Drills are finalists in the TTA awards for the best new innovation for 2008

More details here

PORSADRILL was developed to improve the installation time of installers when drilling holes into very hard stone materials.

The idea makes a previously difficult task straight forward and the range is presented as a value for money product. It is aimed at the professional installer looking to produce the same results as other products but for less money.

tta.jpg

We have our fingers crossed... And our tuxedos ready !

nigel_stokes.jpg

Richard Hazell (left) with the MD of Arctic Products, Nigel Stokes.

kit2.jpg

Porsadrill allows installers to achieve the same results as more expensive systems but for less money.

In today's climate cost savings are important to clients AND installers.

Value for money is no longer an ugly word.

More details here

Last edited by a moderator:
D

doug boardley

congratulations Richard and Co. Nice recognition for all your nail biting hard work:thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 1779

Had a bloke walk up to us on Stand the other day.

Bought a set from us THREE YEARS AGO and they are still working.

OK so I admit that he probably inst using them everyday but he is a tiler. I'm beginning to wonder if we put too much diamond on them!!!

YEAH I HOPE WE WIN THIS THING.
I AM GOING TO BE A MIGHTY SORE LOSER IF WE DONT...... Grrrrrr :incazzato:

Its £100 a ticket and I am taking my missus, plus Nigel and his missus.

me300.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sWe

I've only come across one tile which nearly beat your drills, and it was some sort of super porcellanato. Wore out three drills making 8 holes, but those tiles do seem to be an exception. I mostly use the drills I bought from you on really hard tiles, so they're not my most frequently used drills, but they are pretty long lived if used correctly it seems.

In these tough times it makes sense that one's products give good value per coin. That results in happy customers, which return, which I'd reckon is alot better than odd one off sales.

Reply to Its official..... 365 Drills are nominated for an award for PORSADRILL at the TTA in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen