Search the forum,

Discuss Honey They Shrunk The Tub in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

JayBird1

I recently had a twist in my remodel. I decided to replace the bathtub, because of a few chips. I thought about refinishing , but opted for replacing. I went to Home Depot & bought a standard 5 foot tub. After ripping out the old tub & placing the new tub in the bath I found the new standard size tub is shorter & narrower...
"Honey, they shrunk the tub"
JayBird:shades_smile:

G

GazTech

I recently had a twist in my remodel. I decided to replace the bathtub, because of a few chips. I thought about refinishing , but opted for replacing. I went to Home Depot & bought a standard 5 foot tub. After ripping out the old tub & placing the new tub in the bath I found the new standard size tub is shorter & narrower...
"Honey, they shrunk the tub"
JayBird:shades_smile:
You may need to look for a smaller wife!!:wink_smile:

W

wivers

LOL. What you gonna swap her for Gaz..... ? How about 3 goats, a cammel, 2 turnips, a mug of coco, a signed picture of timmy mallet in a thong and 1 very large tub of tingle tangle love lotion?????

R

roylec

£1.29 from screwfix:

http://www.NoLinksToThis/sfd/i/cat/34/p1906934_l.jpg

Hard 2 Lose® Tape 5m x 19mm - NoLinksToThis, Where The Trade Buys

:wink_smile:

View attachment 78180

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Honey They Shrunk The Tub in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen