Search the forum,

Discuss honed travertine filling holes? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
been to a customers house today who i do alot of work for, hes got a honed travertine floor that has been down a few now and there are holes appearing everywere. what is the best fix for this? ive been advised that Mapai kerapoxy jasmine grout is the best to fill the holes with. anybody else got any better suggestions? thank you in advance.

Reaction score
well got round to filling what feels like a million holes with jolly filler (very good filler just the job) floors been resealed looks great but now he wants it to shine is there a product for this or is it a case of refinishing the floor. The best bit is he's thinking of ripping it all up because he's never liked it since having laid but wants to see it shine before making his mind up?

Reply to honed travertine filling holes? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen