Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Hi Guys, New And Confused, So Thought I'd Drop In For A Chat in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

Buzz365

Hi all, I'm Jerry and I have been enjoying reading the forums for a while now but never had the need to post before... but I feel my time has now come! Why, well she has done it again. Like many maybe I have spent 30+ years, saying " if that is what you would like dear... I will see what I can do". Being a bit of a handyman I usually come through which is cool, cos sometimes when she gets a half decent job I might even get brownie points!

Not sure I'm in for brownie points this time though! I have had a go at most things (to a point) bit a brickin, plumbing, woodwork, oh and tiling, oh yes, nice little splash-back in the kitchen and I tiled a feature panel behind the Raburn... very nice she said! BUT... now she would like full bathroom - half bond! Of course, I said, (like a prat) "I will see what I can do then" I mean, its just a lot more tiles... Yes? Er... well that's what I thought but the setting out is not going well. I was wondering if I post some figures later, whether some of you more learned guys might be able to steer me towards my brownie point! Please!..... yes dear, everything is fine... I am working on it....!!

B

Buzz365

Welcome,
I can tell you exactly what you need to do.... ;) send her of for a weeks holiday in the sun, employ a good tiler to do it for you and on her return claim its all your handy work :)
All your problems solved and many brownie points.
Now you've really confused me... like the idea though! But... brownie points for fibbing... shame on you! he he. I fancy a crack at it if I can sort the setting out but your idea could be my get out clause.

J

J Sid

Now you've really confused me... like the idea though! But... brownie points for fibbing... shame on you! he he. I fancy a crack at it if I can sort the setting out but your idea could be my get out clause.
Ok, if you really want to give it a go, best of luck and I am sure we can be of assistance.
Ask away... ;)

Reply to Hi Guys, New And Confused, So Thought I'd Drop In For A Chat in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks