Search the forum,

Discuss health club - South Wales in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rich git

Just got hold of a 17th century barn. its almost derilict but have secured planning permission to convert it into an exclusive health club.

The building work is sorted - my brother in law is doing it at top rates may i add!

Electrics sorted - doing them myself (i am fully qualified and have 30 yearsexperience)

As there will be a large area of tiling to be done (both wall, floof and some ceiling) I am looking for a top quality tiler to do the work.

The contract will include all food, drink and accomodation for the time it takes todo the job, which must be finished to the highest standards. the money is negociable but evidence in the form of photo's/videos and customer recommendation will be required (customer recomendations will be followed up).

Fancy the opportunity to earn top dollar in 5* + accomodation then respond to this thread.

The job is in South Wales, exact location will be given on contract signing. This is to maintain the exclusivity ofthe establishment.

If any offf you are wondering where the money is coming from, lets just say the project is being financed by the national lottery!!

W

woodie

Re: health club

hi there mate i'm from Swansea and i'm rather interested in this job of yours i can offer names for reccomendation and also do a lot of work for local large building firm feel free to contact me at my email: [email protected] or call me on 07890634365 cheers Mike.

R

Rich git

Cheers mate, will give i a couple of days to see who else shows intrest then i will contact each of you to push the process on.

S

stuart caswell

hi mate may be interested in the job i live in tredegar so i'm local done many health spars/lesuire centres in my time can get time served fixers if your in need of more labour can email me on [email protected] cheers
Just got hold of a 17th century barn. its almost derilict but have secured planning permission to convert it into an exclusive health club.

The building work is sorted - my brother in law is doing it at top rates may i add!

Electrics sorted - doing them myself (i am fully qualified and have 30 yearsexperience)

As there will be a large area of tiling to be done (both wall, floof and some ceiling) I am looking for a top quality tiler to do the work.

The contract will include all food, drink and accomodation for the time it takes todo the job, which must be finished to the highest standards. the money is negociable but evidence in the form of photo's/videos and customer recommendation will be required (customer recomendations will be followed up).

Fancy the opportunity to earn top dollar in 5* + accomodation then respond to this thread.

The job is in South Wales, exact location will be given on contract signing. This is to maintain the exclusivity ofthe establishment.

If any offf you are wondering where the money is coming from, lets just say the project is being financed by the national lottery!!

D

Deleted member 9598

hiya.... i love wales,,,im up 4 it,, call mike@ mr tile art 07894 984763...can get a small team of very good tilers,..... thanks

P

PaulS

Hi

I've just finished some work in Wales, great place! Would love some more work there!! Give me a bell on 07734 696729

Cheers

Paul

L

lee221

i would deff be intrested my e.mail is [email protected]

M

mike walker

hi I work with 4 or 5 really good tradesmen we are currently on a £10,000,000 house in sandbanks. we do alot of work on cruise ships and high quality contracts, can you let me know aprox start date for tiling works
Talk soon Mike walker

Reaction score
Hi, well they say your only as good as your last (job) health club! so google dart marina click on health spa & gallery and see pictures of my tiling (all the mosaic work) the only critisism of our work was it was carried out to a too high spec ,critisism?-compliment more like!
Also i am v experienced in all other areas of tiling and wetroom building underfloor heating etc
contact me for any information you require or questions regarding your project at [email protected]
p.s. ever thought about heated mosaic sunloungers custom built for your project?

Reply to health club - South Wales in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen