Discuss Has everyone got their tax returns in?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Always seem to leave mine until January! Got it in last week and had to go and sign a few things today, cheeky little rebate coming my way which will no doubt get blown on tools!!

G

Gazzer

Rebate ??? I wish :prrr: I think I have only ever had 2 rebates in my whole life so far !

B

burncross

Send all my receipts and invoices to the accountants in May, so by the time he's sorted through it in around July, i know exactly how much i have to pay in January.
No rebates for me either

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I tried doing it myself online once and it said I was due a £700 rebate. I didn't submit the return and I gave it to an accountant instead. even after their fees I got £1800!! they know so many little loopholes that it's well worth paying for one IMO.

I

Ian

My accountant costs £90 to do my return, he saves me 10 times that amount, at least. Stick to the job you know, you wouldn't let a builder tile your bathroom would you? So why do your own tax return? You could be chucking £100's down the drain every year because you don't know what you can and can't claim for.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
My accountant costs £90 to do my return, he saves me 10 times that amount, at least. Stick to the job you know, you wouldn't let a builder tile your bathroom would you? So why do your own tax return? You could be chucking £100's down the drain every year because you don't know what you can and can't claim for.

Personally no, just wish no one else in the country would either!!

O

On one

Had mine done for about 6 months ago,but as this year I am not getting a refund HMRC are not getting a penny til 11.59pm on the 31st of January!

Reply to Has everyone got their tax returns in?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley