Discuss hardibcaker and knauff thermal fixings in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
i saw yesterday that good old b and spew are stocking hardi boards and also to fix them they are selling knauff ceramic coated thermal fixings,,has anyone used these knauff ones and if so whats difference in them and the hardi ones? cheers

D

diamondtiling

I have used them with the fixings and they are a good product, 1.2 x 1.2 mts square. I use them in shower areas all the time, I dont use B & Q though, I use warren insulation in Crewe.

:thumbsup:

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
h diamond,cheers the knauff fixings look very good.

i dont buy my hardi from b and q either just saw it in the passing and isnt that much dearer than trade to be honest

2Balls

i saw yesterday that good old b and spew are stocking hardi boards and also to fix them they are selling knauff ceramic coated thermal fixings,,has anyone used these knauff ones and if so whats difference in them and the hardi ones? cheers

Hi Kilty, Are they like the Wedi fixings? :8:2Balls

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
not the same as the pegs is that what you mean mate?

its just a ceramic coated screw head with an anchor disc

S

simhopper

h diamond,cheers the knauff fixings look very good.

i dont buy my hardi from b and q either just saw it in the passing and isnt that much dearer than trade to be honest

7.50+ per sheet in CTD

about 14 quid in B&Q

Reply to hardibcaker and knauff thermal fixings in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay