Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Handmade Vase Competition in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, so a couple of members have made some vases.
It was suggested we all have a bash and see what we can come up with. So I thought I'd make a competition out of it.

I've made a category in the Media Gallery: Handmade Vases

Upload your Vase images to there, then add them to this thread.

Once a fair few have made some, we'll create a Poll and make a forum member tag for the winner. We'll perhaps give this one a few months because the last thing I want is emails and calls from Wife's of tilers telling me I'm taking up their weekends.

"Vase Comp Winner" - Can even pick your own colour to match your company branding or the Vase colour or whatever.

Last edited:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
@MissTiler needs to get in on this one.

Who else can we tag in this? I'm trying to think who's done some custom table tops and stuff like that over the years and my minds gone blank. Wasn't it just the other day we were talking about dementia kicking in!

@deanotile did his stool or garden bench with the kids I think didn't he?

That's an idea. Maybe after this Vase competition we do a table top mosaic one or something?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
That's nearly a Vase. :)

It'd qualify for a tissue box competition just fine lol

Get making a vase pal! It's an upside down tissue box!

Last edited:
O

Old Mod

That's nearly a Vase. :)

It's qualify for a tissue box competition just fine lol

Get making a vase pal! It's an upside down tissue box!

tongue-047.gif

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
In some sense I hope somebody else wins else you're going to mess up my rule of 3 badges max thing I had going on haha :D :D :D

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Ahhh see, only those who won Job Of The Year fall foul of my rule of three lol

Need to strip his Trusted badge or something don't I? :)

M

MTiler

@MissTiler needs to get in on this one.

Who else can we tag in this? I'm trying to think who's done some custom table tops and stuff like that over the years and my minds gone blank. Wasn't it just the other day we were talking about dementia kicking in!

@deanotile did his stool or garden bench with the kids I think didn't he?

That's an idea. Maybe after this Vase competition we do a table top mosaic one or something?

could be fun, was thinking of doing something like that during spare time.

Reply to Handmade Vase Competition in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks