Search the forum,

Discuss Funny epic fail! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

johnryan

oh. ok, didn't notice that, not sure i know the difference between them anyway. i did know one of them is getting married in the summer though, just not sure who it was. doesn't seem that long ago that edward and fergie got married.

W

White Room

oh. ok, didn't notice that, not sure i know the difference between them anyway. i did know one of them is getting married in the summer though, just not sure who it was. doesn't seem that long ago that edward and fergie got married.

No, Edward and Sophie Andrew and Fergie

S

SandyFloor

Are you trying to be cool pretending you know absolutely nothing about the royal family?....you the the ones that appear on the news and newspapers on a daily basis :lol: I'd love to be oblivious to the existence of Katie Price but it's almost impossible sadly

J

johnryan

Are you trying to be cool pretending you know absolutely nothing about the royal family?....you the the ones that appear on the news and newspapers on a daily basis :lol: I'd love to be oblivious to the existence of Katie Price but it's almost impossible sadly
no not at all. we haven't had tv for years and i only get the guardian on a saturday, so i don't really keep up with celebrity news. i'm a staunch republican too, so i do try to avoid anything royal as well.

Reply to Funny epic fail! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Porcelanosa Town White Polish 595mm
I'm looking for a few Porcelanosa Town White Polish / Pulido floor tiles - badly laid in my new...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Nice forum you have here. Seems very helpful. I have some work coming up soon so will post in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen