Discuss Fired Earth - Oyster Mosaic in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
I have a customer who has been gifted a quantity of Fired Earth Oyster mosaic, Freshwater Pearl

They are glass with no backing, and the images on the website seem to show a blueish tinge when installed. I'm trying to find a tile that would compliment them and thinking grey (is there anything else) with blueish hues.
Has anyone installed these and can they confirm that they do come up slightly blueish or am I mistaken.

W

Waluigi

Where are they going? Vertical border? Feature wall, horizontal border?

I would have the main tile white and then pick up the mosaic on the floor and any other horizontal surfaces- worktop, window sill etc.

Just a suggestion as I’ve not fitted those particular tiles before.

Reaction score
The mosaics will be the back wall, behind a wc with concealed cistern, of a smallish cloakroom - they want the rest of the walls and floor to compliment - I'm just unsure how the mosaics will turn out once installed.

O

Old Mod

I'm just unsure how the mosaics will turn out once installed.

Badly if they use wrong fitter. :D
Paper faced Fired Earth, Joy.
Sorry, not very helpful.

Not the same tile I know, but it’s still Fired Earth and they’re iridescent white.
Recycled glass, rustic look apparently. You can see light bouncing off them in the centre.

76D873BF-9EC8-4997-B409-FF70BAB2118C.jpeg

If you’re after a grey tile,
I know just where to find 5 :D:p

Extra Large Format Thin Porcelain. - Florim 1600 x 1600 x 6mm floor. Spare tiles for sale. - https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/florim-1600-x-1600-x-6mm-floor-spare-tiles-for-sale.86819/

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Paper faced Fired Earth mosaics :sob:

Reply to Fired Earth - Oyster Mosaic in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks