Search the forum,

Discuss Feedback - Construction Skills College in the Tile Retail Independent Feedback area at TilersForums.com.

D

DaveCSC

Hi,

I received the following email last week from a gent that attended a training course with us. I have forwarded details of this forum and hopefully he will be joining shortly. If you see him on here, say hi.

Many Thanks,
Dave
Construction Skills College Limited : Quality Training Courses in Plastering courses – Plumbing courses – Tiling courses – Electrical courses – Carpentry Courses – Joinery courses – Kitchen Fitting Courses – Bricklaying courses – Painting and Decorat

Hi there
Just a quick message to say a BIG thanks to Howard regarding the tiling course that i was on 1 month ago.I have just completed my first payed job to an exceptional standard (full bathroom). This course has been the turning point for me as i have walked away with knowledge and confidence to earn a very honest £650 in one week!!!!My letter of thanks from the customer reads "I'm so very pleased with the new bathroom that has been retiled by Aaron the workmanship is utterly superb,i could recommend his work to anyone ,regards j.e.hughes,willington." ..... not bad heh.thanks howard will pop to stoke and see you soon mate.

regards, Aaron.

D

DaveCSC

Hi,

I received the following email in December from a gentleman who completed one of our tiling courses at our TTA (The Tile Association) approved centre. We will be contacting people who completed courses in the last 5 years to get up to date feedback and I will post a link to the new page once it is generated.

If you require any further information regarding our training courses please do not hesitate to contact me on 01782 837007 or visit Construction Skills College Limited : Quality Training Courses in Plastering courses – Plumbing courses – Tiling courses – Electrical courses – Carpentry Courses – Joinery courses – Kitchen Fitting Courses – Bricklaying courses – Painting and Decorat

Hi David, I attended the two week tiling course with Howard Jones in August 2011 and just wanted to drop you a line to say It was a fantastic two weeks and well worth the money I have now started my own tiling business and made double my course money in my first job. you can find my company at Appleby Manga ceramic tiles | Ibstock Tilers |
Excellent /course and Fantastic Teacher (thanks Howard)
Regards Tim Lee

Many Thanks,
Dave

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Feedback - Construction Skills College in the Tile Retail Independent Feedback area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen