Search the forum,

Discuss england wales in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
did i say england to win by 5 points i ment england to win by 13 points england will win the 6 nation:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

F

faithhealer

bit of a bonus when I found the rugby highlights last night on the red button!

P

PGM Tiling Solutions

A great result for England rugby fans yesterday and with Italy next we could and should see the team gain some confidence and momentum. I am a huge fan of England but still fear that we are going to really struggle up against Ireland and France, whilst Scotland are defianetly going to up their game against us at Murrayfield. An interesting couple of months ahead and I would absolutely love to see us win it this year but I won't be holding my breath and think a Grand Slam is out of our reach this time. England must start to perform from this point on as they are only just over 18 months away from a World Cup!!

T

Terry Cottar

did i say england to win by 5 points i ment england to win by 13 points england will win the 6 nation:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

Haven't you got a bathroom to go and tile or something:ban:

tel

T

Terry Cottar

A great result for England rugby fans yesterday and with Italy next we could and should see the team gain some confidence and momentum. I am a huge fan of England but still fear that we are going to really struggle up against Ireland and France, whilst Scotland are defianetly going to up their game against us at Murrayfield. An interesting couple of months ahead and I would absolutely love to see us win it this year but I won't be holding my breath and think a Grand Slam is out of our reach this time. England must start to perform from this point on as they are only just over 18 months away from a World Cup!!

Well said! To be honest and although it sticks in my throat we got beaten England didn't play that well. Ireland v Italy was a cr*p game as well. Every team IMO has a lot of work to do or the Trophy will go to the French

tel

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
no sat at home recovering from knee opp;only found this forum couple days ago; only thing keeping me sane at momment ;should be back at work in about 3 weeks ;thats the good news ;bad news is wales will proberley lose another 3 times :lol::lol::lol:

M

mikethetile

no sat at home recovering from knee opp;only found this forum couple days ago; only thing keeping me sane at momment ;should be back at work in about 3 weeks ;thats the good news ;bad news is wales will proberley lose another 3 times :lol::lol::lol:

your living in rugby country andy

i worked in charlton kings .cheltenham a few years ago and stayed at bob fords bandb

there was much rugby talk in the evenings

i was the only rugby fan amongst a load of footie fans so it made a pleasant change to talk about a proper game for once

i too think we will have to up our game to beat france

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
your living in rugby country andy

i worked in charlton kings .cheltenham a few years ago and stayed at bob fords bandb

there was much rugby talk in the evenings

i was the only rugby fan amongst a load of footie fans so it made a pleasant change to talk about a proper game for once

i too think we will have to up our game to beat france
your right m8 football is a bad word around this neck of the woods;your right about the french they were very good againts scot..england ,france 6 nations decider you never know,hope knees better by then so i can dance round the room [or kick the telly in]

T

Terry Cottar

your right m8 football is a bad word around this neck of the woods;your right about the french they were very good againts scot..england ,france 6 nations decider you never know,hope knees better by then so i can dance round the room [or kick the telly in]

You might as well kick the telly in now cos Engerlland ain't going to win it:thumbsdown::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

tel

Reply to england wales in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen