• Thread starter Time's Ran Out
  • Start date
  • Replies 27
  • Views 2K
Search the forum,

Discuss England Euro 2016 in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
called this last week when i got back from France, England players dont have the desire to play for the shirt.

Take another game i went to watch, Albania v Romania......both teams gave their all, played with passion and desire and yes maybe not be as gifted as these premier league superstars but in my eyes that didnt matter.

im gutted tbh. a manager who couldnt motivate, and players that didnt care.

S

Spud

Thinking about this today
The england team should be chosen from a massive english tournament
All professional players who actually want to play for the country from what ever club and what ever their level should have their names put in a 11 hats which signify what position they play in at their home club, sides of 11 should then be drawn at random then a tournament played to establish the 2 best teams
Who ever wins the tournament will be the england side with the runners up forming the rest of the squad y theory is league players arent always the best tournament players

T

Time's Ran Out

The inquest has started and ended!
It was a one off bad game Roy said and he wished everyone well for the future.
Who next ?
I reckon Hoddle again for 2 years till next World Cup - if it's in Russia!

I

Italy

sorry.
you have to make to play. those who hunger.
not those who already satiated.
uk has a team. all full of money. they are not hungry.
Italy only 2/3 famous players.
all the others. I almost never heard of them.
and these run. because they are hungry. They want the glory.
famous players. already seen the glory.
Italy can lose games. but if they play as I've seen.
I proud of them.

J

Joseph Kover

bunch of overpaid footballer,no ball control,no precision,no tactics,no finisher
send them to the countryside to work instead. never understood why the hell they get paid this much.nonsense

Reaction score
whats shocked me more is Englands record in knockout tournaments

This is ridicules.

England have only won 6 games in knockout football since 1966:
Paraguay 1986
Belgium 1990
Cameroon 1990
Spain 1996
Denmark 2002
Ecuador 2006

mma

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
called this last week when i got back from France, England players dont have the desire to play for the shirt.

Take another game i went to watch, Albania v Romania......both teams gave their all, played with passion and desire and yes maybe not be as gifted as these premier league superstars but in my eyes that didnt matter.

im gutted tbh. a manager who couldnt motivate, and players that didnt care.
Your team has got a manager now that does motivate the players and a lot more! Look after him. Top, top manager!!

Reply to England Euro 2016 in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen