Discuss Dural decoupling facts in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

If you're like me, (mmmm prob not! :Lol:) There's a little doubt sometimes as to when and where a decoupling system can and should be used for maximum effect. I found this new info web page from Dural. It's the system I prefer and found this clear, straight forward and it's main features clearly outlined in bullet points.
I put it in the Arms because I prefer to be the one informing the client and not the other way round! :thumbsup:

Durabase CI ++ by Dural

G

Gazzer

This one bemused me as it is actually something that has been said to be the opposite when asked what do you prefer Ditra or Dural Ci.....
Quote "Easy to handle and unroll – CI++ moulds itself to the floor (is not stiff)"

O

Old Mod

This one bemused me as it is actually something that has been said to be the opposite when asked what do you prefer Ditra or Dural Ci.....
Quote "Easy to handle and unroll – CI++ moulds itself to the floor (is not stiff)"
Mmmmmm yeah mayb that's a stretch haha maybe it's more affected by room temp than others. But I'll admit, if given opportunity I'll pre cut lengths a day ahead and leave overnight laying face down on a piece of protection and in the morning it's perfectly flat and no curl anywhere. But that's not always viable is it.

G

Gazzer

No not in the real world, I guess not. I really dont find much difference between the two besides the price.

O

Old Mod

When u've CTD doing 30m2 for less than £180 it's a no brainer for me! And I truly think the last layer of mesh makes a big difference in adhesion.

Reply to Dural decoupling facts in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks