Search the forum,

Discuss Don't utter the word Christmas In November! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

stephen street

Well as this is such an important topic, lets do it the political way and call it something else.Xmas.
As santa is a public servant,will he/she be going on strike over pension rights on the 30 of November?
If so (A) Will he/she "Work To Rule".Making Xmas a day late?
Or (B) Even worse,take early retirement. Using that "old chestnut" Work related stress!
The answers are really important. Who will tell the kids? Anybody want to volunteer to get up and down chimneys? (I don't want to do it again,tried it as a kid for a living. Thankfully that Charles Dickens chap got involved. Only kidding I only feel that old.) Will it mean I might not be able to give all the tacky/trash gifts to those I love? Not being able to hear all lies "Its just what I've always wanted" Etc.
That's just the start of it,I'll leave you to worry about the rest.
The stress of it, I think I try for early retirement. Just one problem, I must get round to starting a pension fund.
Steve
N.B. Tell the truth, how many of you thought this was going to be a load of moans about being able to buy Xmas cards in june

Reply to Don't utter the word Christmas In November! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen