Discuss Deja vu or been there before! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

Time's Ran Out

397BB75F-F074-4F8E-BFB0-805533592FF1.jpeg 6E6C895F-AC5B-4BE2-93F6-C1193426439B.jpeg FCD5CC89-2B9B-43A0-B018-DE2E8AD4F0A3.jpeg
12 months after it went up in flames I’ll be back next week to start again!
A little workshop garage next door caught fire, gas cylinders went up and 2 houses were completely destroyed. My client had just completed an 18 month restoration of his property and now fortunately he’s in the final stages of insurance covered rebuild hoping to be in by mid March.
Meeting him today to discuss new colour ranges in his new geometric floor entrance and hallway.
Deja vu.

Reply to Deja vu or been there before! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks