Search the forum,

Discuss Day rate in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

AMtek

prime mate

Depends what addy you're using, a lot of tubbed gear doesn't need priming first but you shouldn't be using ready mixed in wet areas or with tiles outside the dimensions that are acceptable for tubbed adhesive. You will be best off using powdered cement based adhesive for all tiling and following the priming instructions on the adhesive bag, if you follow the manufacturers recommendation you will be covered if there is a problem with the adhesive.

py rookie

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Do I need to tank around the shower area or primer all the room.there having full height around shower area then drop down to half height.the plaster finished today and I'm going Saturday..

I

ianflem

Tank shower area,Prime other areas to be tiled as per adhesive manufacturers
instructions & ensure plaster is fully dry.

Reply to Day rate in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen