Search the forum,

Discuss Dashboard Cameras in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

I see it's got a tenner off it on the eBay page but, not in the shops. I wonder why that is?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
The wide angle lens is a must IMO. GPS perhaps not so. If it has been recording for a while, there's no arguing over where the accident happened etc I guess. Worth putting behind the middle seat kinda in the roof too if you can. A) harder to spot from the outside by thieves and B) the wide angle should get the side windows a little too. Need the right van and can shape for that but some of the sparkies have managed to play around with it and got it situated perfectly. They loose a bit of the bonnet but you can see anything coming towards it. And your bonnet isn't going anywhere I guess lol so if it's in 3 bits, it's clearly been hit. No arguing over that either.

P

Pete Carr

Had one for a while, won't accept the sd card anymore, so have to learn to live it without it I guess!

Reply to Dashboard Cameras in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen