Search the forum,

Discuss CTD next day delivery...... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

CTD have always managed to get products you need the next day if not in stock at that branch from the newcastle( Head ) depot....these orders had to be ordered before 3pm to get to your local branch for the next day....usually about 11am.......

CTD now will take orders before 4:55pm and they will transport them overnight to be at your store for 8am to 8:30 am....

Now that is what i call a great service..........you will have to state you want overnight delivery..( no charge)....

Also Some CTD's stock Mapei range...if your local branch doesn't stock Mapei then they can get it for the next day again over night if required......

Any probs at your store tell them Sean Mason ( director) has assured this with ME.........:thumbsup:

G

grumpygrouter

CTD have always managed to get products you need the next day if not in stock at that branch from the newcastle( Head ) depot....these orders had to be ordered before 3pm to get to your local branch for the next day....usually about 11am.......

CTD now will take orders before 4:55pm and they will transport them overnight to be at your store for 8am to 8:30 am....

Now that is what i call a great service..........you will have to state you want overnight delivery..( no charge)....

Also Some CTD's stock Mapei range...if your local branch doesn't stock Mapei then they can get it for the next day again over night if required......

Any probs at your store tell them Sean Mason ( director) has assured this with ME.........:thumbsup:
I was speaking to the Aberdeen branch only on Friday Dave and I was told that if stuff is ordered in that the branch doesn't normally stock I will have to foot the bill for delivery.:huh2:

D

DHTiling

I was speaking to the Aberdeen branch only on Friday Dave and I was told that if stuff is ordered in that the branch doesn't normally stock I will have to foot the bill for delivery.:huh2:

Not according to what i was told.....but i will check this out for scotland branches as well............

cheers russ.......

Reply to CTD next day delivery...... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen