Search the forum,

Discuss Course In West Yorkshire in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Charlies

Hi all

Just starting out on a new career!! My dad is a builder and is trying to teach me how to tile. He unfortunately does more bricklaying and joinery than tiling so I think he's getting bored of me!

I'm looking for an intensive course in Yorkshire to really get stuck in and start taking on some of the jobs I'm already being offered. I'm very practical and can do general building joinery etc already (due to working with my dad at weekends and holidays). Can anybody recommend a course in my area?

Cheers

Charlotte

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Charlotee,

Give [DLMURL="http://www.learntotile.co.uk"]Tiling Courses | Tiling Training Courses | Tiling Training | Wall Tiling Courses | Floor Tiling Courses | Tiling Courses in Scotland | North East Tiling Courses[/DLMURL] a bell. They will be able to cater for you and you shouldn't need to travel too far.

View attachment 61636

Last edited:

Reply to Course In West Yorkshire in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.