Search the forum,

Discuss Cordless Flexvolt grinders in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

W

Waluigi

“The XR FLEXVOLT battery is compatible with all DEWALT XR 18V cordless products“

Although normal batteries can’t be used on the flexvolt tools as they have a powerful motor that needs the more powerful battery.

F

Flintstone

I think the downside on a tool such as a grinder is the extra weight of the tool and the battery which will weigh a lot !

W

Waluigi

I think the downside on a tool such as a grinder is the extra weight of the tool and the battery which will weigh a lot !

Good point. I can’t say I’ve had experience with the Dewalt. I’ve held the Metabo grinder which you can get the high power batteries for as low as 3.5Ah and it’s not too heavy at all plus the battery being twistable is a nice feature.

Nic_P74

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
The flex volt stuff is great. Had gone off Dewalt stuff but have to say after trying their grinder, multitool and circular saw with the 6.0ah 54v battery I was pretty impressed. Not too heavy and nice to use. Sorry not sure on run time but was pretty good.

Reply to Cordless Flexvolt grinders in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen