Search the forum,

Discuss Clean up in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pawelzik

I always keep empty powder bags..........handy for all the crud :yes:

Yep, my clients do so too as CJ says.

If your qustion intends asking where to put it finally check the safety data sheets of the respective product. I can tell you for powdererd cement based addy:
"Cement based tile adhesive waste, as powder or hardened, is to treat acc. to the european waste catalogue waste key 170101 for concrete waste / cement based building rubble / cement construction waste."

My clients either have a waste container and/or bring it to the local waste disposal site.

Reply to Clean up in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.