Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss City Plumbing Big Breakfast Event - Cardiff City Stadium in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Mapei UK Marketing submitted a new resource:

City Plumbing Big Breakfast Event - Cardiff City Stadium - Come along and see our experts for technical, application and product advice.

Our Mapei experts will be on hand offering all the usual advice for all your tile projects.

We will be showcasing our Shower Waterproofing Kit, Pro range of adhesives and our new range of coloured grouts. Oh there will also be £100 worth of high street vouchers up for grabs in our prize draw, so pop by and say hi!

View attachment 91989

Read more about this resource...

OP
Mapei UK Marketing

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Mapei UK Marketing updated City Plumbing Big Breakfast Event - Cardiff City Stadium with a new update entry:

City Plumbing UK - Big Breakfast Trade Event, Cardiff City Stadium - NOW!!

The Mapei team are up and running at the City Plumbing Big Breakfast trade event.

Be sure to visit Ross and Martin on our stand for expert product and application advice for all your projects, Mapei freebies and the chance to win £100 worth of high street vouchers!

They will be showcasing our new range of coloured grout...

Read the rest of this update entry...

OP
Mapei UK Marketing

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Thank you to @Mapei UK Marketing for today I had a very good chat with Ross today,
He explained in detail to questions I asked him and gave me some good advice and tips.
And also thank you for the goodies that I was given.

Excellent to hear, thanks for the feedback is appreciated! Glad your question was sorted and that you like the goody bag. Hopefully see you again at a future event!

Reply to City Plumbing Big Breakfast Event - Cardiff City Stadium in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock