Search the forum,

Discuss Caterpillar Foundation Steel Toe Boots - Brand New in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

bobbin

I have these boots as I thought I had lost my old pair but luckily I found them. So need for these. Can't send them back as it's all too much hassle, I got them cheap. These retail for around £125 but I got them for £65 inc p&p. So I will offer them for the same, not after a profit, just my money back.

So the boot, well it is Caterpillars latest technology with iTechnology. These are the Oak colour and are a UK size 8. I am a 9 in normal footwear but these fit perfect, safety boots seem to always be a size smaller. They are also the wide fitment as I found these to be the most comfortable, no squashed toes from the steel toe!

All the tech details are on the Caterpillar website and these boots are the "Foundation" model.

Product Description (Men's Caterpillar Foundation)

Make this work boot the foundation of your work attire. Featuring a triple-stitched upper that provides long-wearing performance, a durable rubber heel stabilizer with recessed stitch provides superior control while cradling the ankle for advanced fit and pleated rubber insets on the tongue and Achilles allow the boot to bend and flex with ease. Has a padded ankle insert that provides excellent support and cushioning, a stability bridge that spans the arch of your foot, enhancing lateral stability. Offers snag-resistant metal hardware that resists catching on environmental objects, reducing the risk of injury on the jobsite. Has a 90 degree heel with ladder lock technology, so it grips ladder rungs with ease and aggressive cleated T839 outsole with siping so it provides superior traction. Angled cleats easily release dirt and resist mud build up. Also EN ISO 20345:2004 S3 which is waterproof.

Any more info or pictures, please feel free to ask.

So in summary - Brand New in Original Box UK Size 8 Caterpillar Foundation Steel Toe Safety Boot in Oak colour = £65 delivered. rrp = £125

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bobbin

Sorry mate, £65 is what I paid and what I am after, an amazing bargain if this is what your looking for.

F

faithhealer

I have these boots as I thought I had lost my old pair but luckily I found them. So need for these. Can't send them back as it's all too much hassle, I got them cheap. These retail for around £125 but I got them for £65 inc p&p. So I will offer them for the same, not after a profit, just my money back.

So the boot, well it is Caterpillars latest technology with iTechnology. These are the Oak colour and are a UK size 8. I am a 9 in normal footwear but these fit perfect, safety boots seem to always be a size smaller. They are also the wide fitment as I found these to be the most comfortable, no squashed toes from the steel toe!

All the tech details are on the Caterpillar website and these boots are the "Foundation" model.

Product Description (Men's Caterpillar Foundation)

Make this work boot the foundation of your work attire. Featuring a triple-stitched upper that provides long-wearing performance, a durable rubber heel stabilizer with recessed stitch provides superior control while cradling the ankle for advanced fit and pleated rubber insets on the tongue and Achilles allow the boot to bend and flex with ease. Has a padded ankle insert that provides excellent support and cushioning, a stability bridge that spans the arch of your foot, enhancing lateral stability. Offers snag-resistant metal hardware that resists catching on environmental objects, reducing the risk of injury on the jobsite. Has a 90 degree heel with ladder lock technology, so it grips ladder rungs with ease and aggressive cleated T839 outsole with siping so it provides superior traction. Angled cleats easily release dirt and resist mud build up. Also EN ISO 20345:2004 S3 which is waterproof.

Any more info or pictures, please feel free to ask.

So in summary - Brand New in Original Box UK Size 8 Caterpillar Foundation Steel Toe Safety Boot in Oak colour = £65 delivered. rrp = £125
Keep 'em, they'll come in. Mine bit the dust today, literally, bottom steel plate hanging out, I spark when I walk at the moment!!

B

bobbin

Keep 'em, they'll come in. Mine bit the dust today, literally, bottom steel plate hanging out, I spark when I walk at the moment!!

I have my old pair now, just seeing if they could be of more use to someone else, or I'll keep them, just trying to help if anyone wants them at this price.

Reply to Caterpillar Foundation Steel Toe Boots - Brand New in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen