Search the forum,

Discuss British GP125 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Years ago when i was competing in motorcycle trials my riding companion and good friend was Tony. At this time we would travel each sunday and sometimes the saturday too competing in Trials all over the country.
Due to my emmigration to Australia, we lost touch but recently due to a job i have just got and Facebook we have spoken for the 1st time in 8 years.
He now has a son who is 12 and competing in bike racing and from what i hear is setting the world alight....ok maybe a bit strong but he will be one of the youngest ever riders in the BSB 125GP British Championship this year & it all starts at Brand Hatch 3rd April 2010.

Just another reason to be watching this years racing and may even get down there and see it for myself.
As i write this Bradley and Tony are heading to Spain to test the new GP bike as his licence wont allow him to ride it in the UK until next month when he turns 13.
Anyone interested in this can view bradhracing.com - Home or Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

M

mikethetile

hi sir

its great when a family gets behind a youngster and supports him in his ambition

wish him luck from me

mike

E

enduro

Brands Hatch is not far from me, i always try and get there for BSB racing, if you go let me know we could meet up. :thumbsup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd need the bike to be turned green if we were to sponsor him mate. :)

I'm sure he'll get the sponsorship he needs. He wants bike part companies and whatnot I'd have thought.

Reply to British GP125 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen