Search the forum,

Discuss Best Xmas TV Advert So Far? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
really :(
went on far to look, did my head in.

the boxer one I liked ;)
To be honest the one on telly isn't 3 minutes long lol I haven't watched that youtube one. But it's funny. About 30 seconds long. If you spot it, hit us back with your thoughts.

I'm comparing the boxer one to their others, which I think are better, so that's perhaps unfair of me to say it's crap. As I have started the thread about 2016 specifically.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Bit of a thread hijack but has anyone heard fairytale of new your by the Pogues coz it's not Christmas till then

Reply to Best Xmas TV Advert So Far? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I am about to waterproof an existing shower after taking out all of the old tiles and old...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen