Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone used the Building Trade Database ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

JClarkCeramics

Hi

I had a call today from the Building Trade Database asking me to advertise with them for a £200 initial fee then paying them a percentage over a certain amount. They suggested they could put between 5-8 jobs my way each month.
If anyone has used them I would really appreciate their feedback.
Thank you
Justin

Ken Bruty

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Up to you, but I would not bother, it's money for old rope for them for absolutely no work other than put your name on a piece of paper. Don't believe the hype mate:thumbsdown:

J

JClarkCeramics

Thanks everyone,

I have never needed to advertise previously but this year is proving rather slow, one job finishes and another one comes in (luckily) where as I have been booked up for 3-4 months in advance previously. The offer did sound too good to be true, so good I considered it for long enough to ask advice on here ! I will put the £200 towards a better use of advertising.

Good luck to everyone out there and thanks for your time in replying.

C

Colour Republic

Search for BTD or Building Trade Database on this forum and you'll find 3 or 4 threads on them:thumbsup:

Reply to Anyone used the Building Trade Database ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen