Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone know the new CTD offers?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Olz

Anyone been to CTD this year yet,

Was wondering what the new trade offers are, presumably the Oct - Dec ones will have been changed now.

Havent been in since before xmas, but will need to go later in the week for some mats. The garage is almost empty think i've a bag of flexi and some sandstone coloured grout, that i cant remember buying lol.

B

brian c

dont know of any yet Oli but im sure you will get the ctd leaflet through within the next few days as they will also be looking for the business.

D

DHTiling

Already onto it lads.......just waiting for them to email me new offers.....

I will put them up as soon as i get them...i emailed them last week..

O

Olz

I might call in tomorrow if i get time Dave, ill give Emma at Hudderfield a nudge and get her to send you them.

D

DHTiling

I get them from newcastle Oli......they send all the offers for all the regions to me....

should be the same offer in each region but different hubs sell different stuff...

C

cornish_crofter

Spoke to Paula, Assistant Manager at the Plymouth branch today, she says that her boss is out and she can't getinto his e mail account, but she knows it's in there.

So, they do have them to go - rumours are that the Profix SPF is no longer on offer :(, but the Weber equivilent could be :)

D

DHTiling

Spoke to Paula, Assistant Manager at the Plymouth branch today, she says that her boss is out and she can't getinto his e mail account, but she knows it's in there.

So, they do have them to go - rumours are that the Profix SPF is no longer on offer :(, but the Weber equivilent could be
:)

The offers differ from region to region hugo......:yikes:

B

brian c

i was in CTD Glasgow today as i was over that neck of the woods.They didnt seem to know of any new offers and there were none on there systems and also the offers that applied previously are no longer available. :yikes:

Reply to Anyone know the new CTD offers?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen