Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone feeling the heat? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

hillhead

Well done Joe thats good to hear it, even if you didnt want to travel across the border to help us in Westmeath! :thumbsup:

Pebbs

Hi Pebbs:thumbsup:,
It wasn't a case of me not wanting to travel across the border,lol. I have 3 jobs in the south of Ireland at the minute and as i said even done a big job in Westmeath 2 years ago,just too busy to drop and run anywhere.I was lucky to even get to Liverpool on saturday and even luckier to meet the famous Ed from Aston Tiling:thumbsup:
I'm sure yo know all about pressure Lynn:thumbsup:
Hope you got all sorted down in Westmeath.

P

Pebbs

It was a bit of a nightmare Joe, every single piece of marble had to be re-cut on site, as the drawings were out :mad2: I ended up sending another two masons out there, but in the end it looked beautiful. I suspect now the client will put the airfares up, I did suggest we put a coinbox on the bathroom doors so he can see how it feels having to pay to go to the loo! I have some video of it, but cant put it on here due to the f'ing and blinding of a certain person. When they dumped that extra shower room on us at the end we had to refuse it, as we had run over time. A couple of lads came down from Antrim to do that, but they werent very friendly.

Pebbs

P

Pebbs

No, Ive only ever done 3 contracts over there, aww yes I remember them well....Fair play to her though, must be doing well, with a nice car.
Reminds me of my old boss, who was a bit flash, one day went onto site in his yellow rolls royce, pulls on site, and a labourer walked over to him. He rolls down the window and said 'Can I help you?' to which the lad replied 'Can I have 2 99's with a flake when your ready!'

Pebbs

Reply to Anyone feeling the heat? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.