Search the forum,

Discuss any ideas in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
layed some mosaic floor tiles for the in laws they are marble with metal ones and all the metal ones have a plastic film on they are stuck solid thats why they were 99 pence each instead of 8 quid each anyone else had the same problem and is there an easy solution there are over a thousand to do and you are looking at about 3 weeks of picking them off to look forward to

D

david campbell

they should just peel of like glass mosaics,you should have done it while fixing

Reaction score
i wish it was that easy the guy that sold them to them told them thats why they are cheap some come off easier than others they are 2 plastic films on the first no problem the second stuck like .... moral of the story dont buy .... also the pattern changed in the tiles and there are no more in stock as they are an end of line so am going to have to cut up the last few sheets and try to make them up the nearest i can to look similar to the rest cant wait ha ha ha

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

I had the same prob on some with metal insert pieces.. wot a mare..:mad2:.. got there in the end though...

A scotch pad helps..

Oh And nice to see you back on here..:thumbsup:

Reaction score
cheers dave im not doing it the in laws are ha ha ha this is a free one full bathroom mosaic border mosaic floor etc taken months to do due to doing it part time working for dhl for b and q still but getting made redundant in january 600 jobs lost in runcorn cheshire so may have to start tiling full time not quick enough still as only have about 20 jobs under my belt would never make any money out of it the in laws are just letting me get on with it now and not pressuring me anymore so far damage done gone through a pipe and flooded the ceiling then replaced the floor and fell through the ceiling and after all that left the old waste off the old bath and did not block the end and when they let the other bath water out flooded the ceiling again ha ha ha dont feel as guilty as i should because its a free one got two prospective new business names though frank spencer tiling and bidge it and bodge it tiling both with a full 10 yard guarantee

D

diamondtiling

cheers dave im not doing it the in laws are ha ha ha this is a free one full bathroom mosaic border mosaic floor etc taken months to do due to doing it part time working for dhl for b and q still but getting made redundant in january 600 jobs lost in runcorn cheshire so may have to start tiling full time not quick enough still as only have about 20 jobs under my belt would never make any money out of it the in laws are just letting me get on with it now and not pressuring me anymore so far damage done gone through a pipe and flooded the ceiling then replaced the floor and fell through the ceiling and after all that left the old waste off the old bath and did not block the end and when they let the other bath water out flooded the ceiling again ha ha ha dont feel as guilty as i should because its a free one got two prospective new business names though frank spencer tiling and bidge it and bodge it tiling both with a full 10 yard guarantee

Pardon?..................:lol:

Reply to any ideas in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen