Search the forum,

Discuss 3000 for TJ.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Well I'm glad that you're on here, John, :hurray: (even though you are rubbish at delivering promised wediboard offcuts!!!) The talk of longstanding experience, great!:thumbsup:

T

Time's Ran Out

Well I'm glad that you're on here, John, :hurray: (even though you are rubbish at delivering promised wediboard offcuts!!!) The talk of longstanding experience, great!:thumbsup:

Thanks Gisela,
Wedi/hardi still in the store waiting for next job in Scarborough!
Loved the exhibition thread apart from the English bit:smilewinkgrin:

D

doug boardley

I do thank you for your thanks - one and all - but a special Thank You to Stevoe - who I don't think I've spoken to directly but is the reason I/we come on the the Tilers Forum and that is to hopefully put a little back into our trade.
I know most of the 3000 are waffle, some are constructive, a few straight to the point, and the rest self satisfying, but for those in the tens and hundreds it soon adds up and you get more out of this Forum than you put in - so keep posting!
I cannot remember how I found this site (its an age thing) but its given me and my son a renewed outlook on our Industry.
Thanks Dan, Dave, and the Moderators for your input.
TJ, you almost sounded humbled there!:smilewinkgrin:, glad to see you're back to your dry best now:thumbsup:

Reply to 3000 for TJ.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen