Search the forum,

Discuss Vote Leave Or Vote Remain? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

How will you vote in the EU referendum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
W

White Room

I hope another country decides to leave, Brussels will be thrown into utter chaos.

And the Scottish leader has been blown out from joining the EU because there still attached to the UK.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Article 50 needs triggering now, END OF. Cameron promised it upon a vote to leave. Until it has been triggered everyone is in limbo and the scaremongering is still going strong. Trigger it and things can start moving forward.

I already said something smells dodgy. Scary stuff if it's true:

FACT: If the UK doesn’t have a signed deal by April 2017, Brexit is in grave danger

and an update:

BREXIT/MARCH 2017 stitch-up: rebutting the charge of ‘nonsense’ about earlier Slogpost.

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
As things stand we are living in a democracy that actually isn't a democracy at all. We are just mugs that have no voice and a government that do whatever suits themselves. It is very worrying. Dare I say it Nigel Farage would probably be the only one that i think would pull that trigger, but the chances of him getting anywhere near it are about as strong as Cameron telling the truth.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

well the wheels are turning mr c played them like fools and gave us the time needed to talk to the world
smart move. every day that goes past makes us stronger and the eu weaker we know what we want
every day that goes by the eu has to keep 27 members agreeing ever tried that .no chance .smart move all day
long the city of london is leading them into a trap lambs to the slaughter it needs to prove they are the best .
and they will do .and the world will see who we are we fear no foe no quarter given no quarter asked

C

Concrete guy

Article 50 can't be triggered until we have a figured head (replacement for Cameron) that will lead discussions with Europe.

Cameron can't trigger article 50 and then walk away and let someone else get on with it, that would be a shambles. It would also be very unreasonable to expect someone who campaigned for Remain to issue a leave edict.

None of this is going happen overnight, it'll be a few months before we're in a position to commit to article 50. There's no rush, we've got the rest of our lives.

Meanwhile the first minister for Scotland (wee Jimmy Krankie) got her hat handed to her today by the the PM of Spain who made it clear he'd oppose any EU support for Scotland as they are currently part of the UK.

D

dave l and l

That was a given that the first minister wouldn't meet with prime ministers of other countries ... Time will tell on that one. I dont think the e u would entertain us until we are an independent...
Freedom of movement is a big talking point it seems. Looks like immigration will stay the same if and when they broker a deal.
I wonder when its all done , it will be so watered down nobody will notice

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Gove will stand

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Another positive Brexit result

Screenshot (1).png

Pukka.

Reply to Vote Leave Or Vote Remain? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen