Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Vitrex Pro 750 wet saw in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

R

Raja

Has any one got one? I got one today from my local Topps for £99.00p , as my Plasplugs decided to die. I can't find anywhere the blades size ( think thats 180) nor the bore size................any one with info please let me know.................Ta............Fred

Oh yes, the blade that it came with cut 12mm thick granite sweet as a nut................:thumbsup:

not bad cutter used to have one only problem is you can not put a marcrist or rubi blade on them i tried and it dont happen
also suposed to be a quiet cutter but mine was quiet loud

F

Fred

The rep has contacted me re their porcelain blades and he is sending me the magazine stuff on their gear. But I have contacted hawkfords, a company which I have used in the past and found their porcelain blades to last as long as many others on the market. They will cut blades to suit machines, so I will let you know the result!

Trust me to buy a company fitted machine..........doh!!!!

Y

Yorkshire Tiling Academy

Hi, the blade size on the Vitrex 750 Pro is 180x22.2 (if you turn the boss around on the blade shaft) so you dont have to buy the uncommon 180x16 blades.

Take the blade off, and pull the little boss and it has the correct fitting for 180x22.2 on the back so you can just slide it back on but the other way around. Nice and Easy.

Hope this helps...

Regards Graham.

D

Dave-T

Any retailer that stocks the cutters should stock the blades. I hold the full range of vitrex in stock including all the blades. They do the standard blade and an 'ultimate' blade. But you can just whack a marcrist on there. If you particularly want a vitrex one then give me a pm and i'll sort you out with one. Dave

F

Fred

Got my blades from this place ; Black Diamond International Ltd - diamond blades, tools

They do various bore sizes, used the porcelain blades in the past and are very good. Next day delivery as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

grumbles

they will take a 22mm bore as well as a 16mm bore, just turn the metal plate round on the spindle. 22mm bore are available most places. 180mmx22mm

Reply to Vitrex Pro 750 wet saw in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks