Search the forum,

Discuss Van insurance. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Got my quote in from my brokers today..

Last year was about £270..:thumbsup: fully comp etc..

Same insurance this time... £488... :mad2::mad2: WTF is this all about..

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Shop around and then either take somebody else's cheaper quote or go bake to the brokers if you like their service and get them to match it.

Never ever ever pay the figure they first give you on any form of insurance renewal. Loyalty counts for sod all in insurance.

J

jay

no doubt they will have some story blaming the economic situation
shop around (if you can try to insure everything with one company house cars ect sometimes they do a discount for more than one policy )just a thought

D

DHTiling

I know.. i have had 5 quotes online ( reason for late log on here)..

Cheapest is £324..( Elephant) so gunna go back to broker to try and get them to match..

S

strummerman

i know times are hard and insurance companies are tryin to claw some some money back but the quotes are now just crazy

D

Deleted member 9966

I was with Aviva last time round and then their renewal quote arrived a couple of hundred more than my previous year's insurance. I then rang thru pretending to be a new customer and got all the discounts they offered for new customers and got my insurance to be lower than the first time I signed up to Aviva. they put me thru as a new customer, and it was all sorted.

D

DHTiling

Too right are they...

Also i got 2 mill PLI last year for 64 quid'ish and this year the quote was 75 for 1 mill..:lol:..

Time to shop about big time.

Reply to Van insurance. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen