Discuss Travertine supplier\showrooms in Scotland ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

gontarek

Can anyone suggest a supplier - preferable with showroom in either Glasgow, Stirling or Edinburgh for Travertine floor tiles. I've searched online but can't find anything. I know the Hillington area in Glasgow tends to have a few 'floor ' shops, but I can't seem to identify any (at least online) that have Travertine: I'd rather know than trek all the way up there and find zilch. I'm particularly interested in Light Tumbled or Chipped edged stuff - supplied as a pattern (e.g. Opus) - its the rustic look we are after.

There seems to be a fair amount of online Travertine suppliers. Unfortunately, most of them seem to be in England and charge an exorbitant price for delivery to my neck of the woods (Mid-Argyll) - anything from £60 to £150 per pallet !

Also after reading these forums there is obviously an issue between who is selling good grade stuff. It is very difficult to tell from many of these websites - some claim they are selling premium at commercial prices (e.g. "was £60psm now £25 psm") - but I'm dubious.
Steve

S

simhopper

Famous choice in Edinburgh

Speak to Ali and mention Simon Hopper passed his detials on

Travertine from him is very good quality

M

Matt

We have quite a good range of travertine in all shapes and sizes.

Here is the store locator, type in your postcode and it will give you the closest store

Tile Giant

If you mention the forum, I am sure the staff will look after you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Donald

We have quite a good range of travertine in all shapes and sizes.

Here is the store locator, type in your postcode and it will give you the closest store

Tile Giant

If you mention the forum, I am sure the staff will look after you ;)

Reply to Travertine supplier\showrooms in Scotland ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks